Delivering accurate valuations in your time frame.
CLEAR AND DETAILED REPORTING
REPORTS WRITTEN TO BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD
Simple and easy to understand
All the detail you need
GET THE MOST ACCURATE MARKET VALUATION
MARKET (MORTGAGE) VALUATION
Take some of the stress out of buying a commercial property, with a punctual and accurate valuation.
You may need a market valuation for:
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale
- Mortgage or refinancing
- Estates and trusts valuations
- Matrimonial property settlement
- Unit title assessments
- Taxation-related valuations
- Asset register
When you need it
Our usual turnaround is up to 10 working days. We will work with you to get your valuation to the right person at the right time. If you need an urgent valuation, we can usually accommodate your needs.
Quality Assurance accredited mortgage valuations
All major lenders will accepts a valuation from a QA accredited valuer. Valuations are valid for up to six months, so you can reduce the stress and choose your own valuer by instructing us in advance.
As your circumstances change over the years, you may need a revaluation of your property. Once we have done an initial assessment, the revaluations can be much less time consuming and therefore cheaper.
Combine your Mortgage and Insurance Valuations
We offer a combined package that saves you money and time.
Other valuation services
- Market rental assessments
- Staged development valuations and progress certificates
- Financial reporting
- Compensation assessments
- Expert evidence before tribunals and courts
- Feasibility studies and appraisals
- Dispute resolution services
PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY BY ACCURATELY INSURING IT
What is included in the Insurance valuation?
ETHICAL AND RIGOROUS VALUATION PROCESS
OUR VALUATION PROCESS EXPLAINED
Define the scope of works
- Define purpose and extent of the valuation
- Confirm to whom we will be reporting
- Provide and estimate cost
- Explain the mutual obligations of the valuer and client
- Detail our Terms of Trade
SPECIALISED CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Let us help with the hard decisions
- A simple face-to-face meeting and discussion with one of our valuers
- Market overview reports tailored to your needs
- Providing expert evidence for planning applications, property development, property disputes etc
- Completing feasibility studies for proposed developments